Saturday, June 10, 2006

3 months since my last post
Things have changed a lot since then
For one, its summer and I've started what will hopefully be a great one
The bonfire rocked hardcore and even though my body ached all over, I love playing football. I don't care if we lost.
I've been playing guitar for 2 or more hours a day and its really fun to just sit around and jam and such.
Jeff Foxworthy is funny.
I lost in a chugging contest :(.
I knocked the quote machine down 5 times.
My cats are crazy.
My dog bit a hole through our door.
Other stuff is cool. :) :) :) :)
I'm off to a great start for what looks like a great summer. Drivers ed starts on Monday so watch out lol.
Smack The Fragrant Umbrella
Don't you love subliminal messages, right now this post is going to give you an insaitable urge to go buy turtlewax and pasta roni. Give me feedback as to how it works.
Peace out!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home