Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thanks people who posted things on the last one, it makes me feel good. As well, I think I'm going to take steps into going vegan so I'm hoping it will work out. Hope for a snow day. Now to the meat.

Have you ever wanted to be able to know what everybody wants. It seems to me like it would take a lot of guesswork out of our daily lives. Someone can be nice to you and its hard to tell whether they want to be friends or they are trying to get on your good side so you can give them anwsers. Live would be much easier to win at if it were like this. However that takes the thrill out of guessing someone right and the luck/skill out of life so its probably good. Its kind of like the game of Life where you have all random stuff with some major choices already given by you. You roll and go where it takes you while making the needed choices along the way. And everybody knows, you can't cheat at life.

4 Comments:

Blogger temptingfateagain said...

this is the poster, I was joking about the vegan part. I could never do that.

2:03 PM  
Blogger temptingfateagain said...

I should have waited. :)

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waw. Glad to hear so nice comments. Hope we will have more information soon

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your article.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home