Monday, January 09, 2006

Here's the deal. For not changing at all, my life is getting more hectic and complicated. Before I never had to worry about such things as finals and other things that don't come up until later. But now I do and I'm feeling pretty depressed about it. All my classes hinging on a good grade on the evilest test we've ever had. I posted 2 earlier but deleted them because I don't want my life to be a completely open book. I'm suffering from growing up too fast, my spirit wishes we were back in 3rd grade where nothing mattered but having fun. Now its just changed. I can't do anything about it and have too low self esteem to go have fun because I worry what other people will think. But now I've realized, I don't give a damn about what other people think, I'm going to do what I want including probably looking like a complete idiot but at least it will be fun, of course you will probably see no change in me so you'll know I failed at another thing which will be just great for my confidence but whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home